KAM RZ10AP Portable Speaker with Handheld Microphone B-Stock (See Details). Condition is Manufacturer refurbished. Dispatched with eBay delivery – Packlink 1 day.
This is new but has been damaged in transit. It is fully working and has been tested by the distributor. It is missing the wheels and top handle. The packaging has obviously got signs of use.
It is supplied with the microphone and charger/psu.
Kam RZ10A V3 Portable
Complete portable PA with media player, USB & SD card input, plus VHF microphone wireless system and Bluetooth connection
• Play music from smartphones and tablets direct to the unit via Bluetooth
• USB stick and SD card inputs with built-in MP3 media player control
• Mains or internal powered with built-in rechargeable battery
• Complete VHF wireless system built into the PA unit
• Supplied with wireless dynamic microphone transmitter
• Extendable aerial that folds away for transport
• Wireless frequency: VHF 173.8MHz
• Power output: 550w peak / 275w RMS
• 2 x 6.35mm jack microphone / guitar / instrument inputs
• 3.5mm mini jack AUX input for hard wired smartphone input
• RCA stereo line input for CD/MP3 players
• RCA stereo line mixed audio output
• Master 2 band equalisation
• Adjustable echo effects
• Telescopic handle for easy transport
• Trolley wheels
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 300 x 280 x 500mm
• Weight: 7.7Kg
• Aerobics & dance instructors
• House parties & BBQs
• Vocalists & singers
• Public speakers
• Street performers
• Schools & Colleges
• DJs & Musicians
• Duos & guitarists
Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
Model: RZ10A V3
Features: Protective Grille,Input Gain Control,Top Hat,Casters
Type: PA Speaker
RMS Power: 200W
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.