JOYO JF-07 Classic Flanger Guitar Effect Pedal. Featuring true bypass wiring, knobs to control regen (how much feedback the pedal throws into the mix), delay time (obvious enough, the speed of the swirl), width (also plays significantly with the modulation, basically affecting how far the flanger goes away from unmodulated or clean) and finally speed (also impacts swirliness and overall, controls the wobble).
This is an affordable but highly effective pedal, and as such it allows any guitar player, beginner intermediate or expert, to dive in (deep) and begin experimenting with the headspace that is sound.
Every guitarist must try a flanger at some point. It will give you everything from soaring wind noises to subtle chorus. Don't take my word for it, buy one and have a play!
Used by many famous artists such as Van Halen, Queen, Heart, Lenny Kravitz, The Faces and even Jimi Hendrix. The Flanger has always had its place in Rock music but has never been quite as popular as its cousins Chorus and Phase but that doesn't mean it's any less effective. If anything the Flanger is probably the most versatile of the three effects. You can get Chorus like sounds from the JF-07 and Phase like tones as well. With the four controls you have complete control of your perfect Flanger tone.
- Uses the BBD circuit to achieve great metallic flange sounds, wave like chorus sounds plus rapid tremulous vibratos! 4 adjustable knobs control Speed, Regain, Width and Delay Time.
- True bypass design minimizes tone loss.
- Aluminium alloy casing with stoving varnish finish.
- Dimensions: 11.8(L)X8.7(H)X3.8(W)cm.
- True bypass design to minimize the tone loss.
- Powered by 9v mains or battery (not included)