Established in 1960, FUJIGEN has been manufacturing guitars and basses for many world famous labels including Fender, Gibson, Ibanez, Yamaha etc etc for half a century. As the original manufacturer, we sign responsible for the high quality (and probably for the success) of many of the worlds most respected brands.
Today, FUJIGEN is expanding into a global market with the aim to establish the name FUJIGEN as its original brand. FUJIGEN claims its leadership in the world of electric guitars due to its know-how in the treatment of wood.
Features• Body: Flamed Maple on Basswood
• Pickup: (Neck) Seymour Duncan® Classic Stack Plus STK-S4n
• Neck: Maple U-Shape
• Pickup: (Middle) Seymour Duncan® Vintage Staggered SSL-1
• Fingerboard: Maple 250mmR
• Pickup: (Bridge) Seymour Duncan®JB Model™TB-4
• Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
• Controls: 1 Volume,1 Tone,5 WayLever SW,CoilTapMini SW
• Frets: 22F Medium C.F.S.
• Color: JBT (Jeans Burst)
• Tuners: GOTOH® SD91-05M
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Bridge: FGN FJTR-S2P
• Strings: D'Addario EXL110(.010-.046)
• Case: Original Gig Bag
• Hardware Color: Chrome & Nickel