Established in 1960, FUJIGEN has been manufacturing guitars and basses for many world famous labels including Fender, Gibson, Ibanez, Yamaha etc etc for half a century. As the original manufacturer, we sign responsible for the high quality (and probably for the success) of many of the worlds most respected brands.
Today, FUJIGEN is expanding into a global market with the aim to establish the name FUJIGEN as its original brand. FUJIGEN claims its leadership in the world of electric guitars due to its know-how in the treatment of wood.
- MODEL: BIL-M-HS/CS
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on
- BODY: Basswood
- NECK: 1 piece Maple U-Shape
- FINGERBOARD: maple 250mmR
- SCALE: 25.5" (648mm)
- FRETS: 22 Medium w/C.F.S.
- TUNERS: GOTOH® SD91-05M
- BRIDGE: FGN FJIL-6WSTD T-Style Bridge Plate with Six Saddles
- HARDWARE COLOR: Chrome (Bridge) & Nickel
- PICKUP(NECK): FGN-BH-n
- PICKUP(BRIDGE): FGN BIL-b
- CONTROLS: 1 Volume, 1 Tone w/Push-Pull SW (Tap), 3-Way Switch
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- STRINGS: D'Addario EXL110 (.010- .046)
- CASE: None